JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-time
Position Location: North America
Salary: Commission and bonus
Experience: Sales + Digital Marketing
Brief Job Description
The Digital Marketing Sales Representative will be responsible for consistently winning new business via inbound and outbound initiatives, proposing a wide range of digital marketing solutions (web design, SEO, PPC, social media, content) to small to medium-sized businesses across all industries in Canada, North America and internationally.
Due to the enormous growth potential in our industry, MEDIAFORCE is expanding its sales team and seeking to hire only highly motivated, results-driven individuals. We are looking for an enterprising person to grow and advance with us—an energetic team player and headstrong Digital Marketing Sales Rep that can tackle the market and exceed goals of a diverse client base!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Sales Execution– Ability to communicate effectively on the phone; close contracts once all clients’ needs have been identified and addressed with the MEDIAFORCE team.
- Outbound & Inbound Calls: Customer outreach/perform warm calls, as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads to respond to their inquiries and detail our services/packages
- Sales Activity Reporting– Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information through our CRM
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting– Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously management of sales activity – new, renewals and upsells
- Needs Analysis– Perform a current analysis of clients’ needs and provide a “winning solution”
- Professional, personable, and good work ethics, with the desire to grow, share, and collaborate
Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development, App Development, E-commerce services
Experience/knowledge using the following platforms: Semrush (SEO tools), Google Analytics
WHAT WE OFFER:
Monthly performance bonuses and commission on one time & MRR sales
- Opportunity to be part of a leading digital agency in North America with a solid reputation and a talented and dynamic data-driven tea
- Training with veteran leaders
- Education on Digital Marketing disciplines
- The opportunity to be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and success-driven, and possibility of corporate advancement
- Casual, fun environment—wearing jeans is acceptable!