Internet Marketer with Knowledge of PPC
Mediaforce is looking for a knowledgeable Internet marketing specialist with proven industry experience. The right candidate will be comfortable working with our existing team or individually. They will also have a strong proficiency in written and spoken English as this position will also involve implementation of content as well as direct contact with our clients. French and other languages are considered an asset but not required.
Search Engine Optimization | Social Media Optimization & Marketing
- Excellent understanding of search engine optimization theory, including being well-versed in trends and most effective current methods.
- Expertise in keyword research and keyword identification opportunities.
- Is deeply familiar with and follows Google best practices for Search Engine optimization.
- Has demonstrated ability to effectively and consistently raise clients higher in SERPs to maintain long-term ranking
- Experienced in use of a diversity of media and the technical implications of this (e.g. video, blended search, social search, mobile).
- Possesses a strong understanding of the Google Analytics program and how to measure performance against goals using this tool.
- Has a demonstrated ability to create custom views/reports, segments, filters and other advanced features of Google Analytics.
- Understands technical aspects of a website and the impact on search engine performance.
- Understands the growing importance of social / user-generated content and how to develop, harness and leverage it for improved performance.
Search Engine & Online Paid Advertising Skills | Email Marketing Skills
- Consistently demonstrates in-depth understanding of search engine marketing theory and practical methods demonstrated through achievement of superior results.
- Has knowledge and some experience with a wide variety of online marketing products, including search engine platforms, various display advertising networks, social advertising platforms, etc.
- Can effectively lay out landing pages and can write strong direct marketing content.
- Understands conversion optimization theory and proper A/B and multivariate testing methods.
- Understands the integrated nature of various online marketing channels and is able to collaboratively develop programs with internal/external team members.
- Keeps current knowledge on online marketing effectiveness research.
- Has a broad knowledge of the marketing model, from determining target market segments, to determining the needs of those segments and by identifying revenue growth channels.
Client, Project & Task Management Skills
- Can complete analysis of budgets, ROI, cost per lead and more, as needed to evaluate client advertising and marketing programs.
- Is able to communicate to each client at his or her level of knowledge, and sufficient such that it is clearly understood what we are doing and why, including management of client expectations.
- Can manage multiple client programs with limited to no supervision.
- Manages own work and the work of others by establishing priorities, timelines, milestones and component tasks, and then consistently achieves these targets on time.
- Is constantly seeking to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
- Monitors attainment of performance goals of all client programs on an ongoing basis.
- 2+ years SEO experience with demonstrated results, including Social Media Optimization.
- 2+ years Social Media Marketing experience with demonstrated conversion/ROI results.
- Strong content development skills, including for both a SEO focus and a conversion focus.
- Experience in layout of web pages, interface design (usability) and information architecture.
- Preference for graduate degree.
- Exceptionally strong self-organization skills.
- Exhibits multi-tasking capabilities.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Focuses on continual improvement in skills, knowledge, processed used, etc.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.