PREPARE for 2023 NOW!
Save $500 on any website optimization or design.
Take advantage of the most experienced website design team in Canada with a FREE website analysis.
SEO ANALYSIS TOOL
How Does Your Site Score ?
Before we generate a detailed report, please take a few seconds to fill
out the required
information listed below. Thank you!
Your Report Generated Successfully! Thank You!
We offer a comprehensive, proven SEO package that includes everything you need to get better rankings, better traffic and more conversions.
Ouer package includes:
SEO Case Study
Starting in 2016 CyberHunter Solutions wanted a long term national SEO strategy. The organic ranking across Canada have enabled CyberHunter to triple its top line growth in just 2.5 years.
With 87 % of smartphone users using a search engine every day, and the first organic listing on mobile devices generating 27.7% of clicks, compared to 19.3% on desktops, it’s more crucial than ever to get in front of your target audience organically.
Our technical SEO audits look for issues with crawlability, page speed, imagery, accessibility, and coding on your website. Our SEO expert team knows which modifications produce the best results, allowing you to take your website to the next level.
What distinguishes us from other SEO agencies is that we do not rely just on industry-standard tools. We also use our spiders, similar to search engine spiders, and provide more detailed and richer information. This data enables us to develop more effective strategies and solutions than other SEO agencies.
Our technical SEO audits include a wide range of crucial examinations, such as:
- Crawl analysis
- Page load performance
- Site architecture
- Duplicate content
- Image optimization
- User-friendly Interlinking Structure
- Markup validity of web documents in HTML
- Broken Links
- XML sitemap
National brands need a national SEO strategy. Each SEO campaign developed by Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency is tailored to the specific needs of our clients’ business. The key to SEO success is knowing how to calibrate and optimize methodologies that will have reach to potential clients across the country.
Here’s a quick breakdown of how you can leverage SEO efforts to match your company’s business objectives:
- Broad, location-agnostic keyword ranking.
- Featured snippet optimization.
- Enterprise-level link building.
- Multi-site, multi-brand management.
- Advanced audience segmentation and list building.
Local SEO is critical when you want local potential clients to find your business when they search for your products or services online. A solid local SEO agency will not only provide online optimization but assist your business to appear in Google’s local business area (Google My Business), making it easier for potential clients to find and contact you. Because there are only three spots available, it’s critical to optimize your listing to show at the top og Google.
An effective Google My Business presence increases traffic to your business and improves the user experience for your online visitors. It gives them quick access to your business hours, store location, services and photographs of your best work, which can help make a good first impression.
On-Site SEO / On-Page SEO
The measures made by marketers and webmasters to optimize individual web pages, including copy and HTML, are referred to as on-page SEO or on-site SEO. It’s a crucial component of any SEO campaign’s success.
Companies may improve their chances of ranking for keywords, generate more organic traffic, and make their site more friendly to visitors and search engine algorithms by changing on-page features.
- Install a web analytics tool and set up goals
- Create a logical site structure
- Add website to Google Search Console
- Register a local business on Google Maps
- Migrate the website to HTTPS to make it more secure
- Define the preferred domain (www or non-www)
- Create a robots.txt file
- Create an XML sitemap
- Set a language with .hreflang attribute
- Create SEO-friendly URLs
- Use breadcrumb navigation
- Improve your SEO with user-friendly interlinking
- Check HTTP status codes
- Use Canonical URLs
- Validate the markup of web pages in HTML
- Fix broken links
- Mind the number of outbound links
- Improve the page load speed
- Create a 404 error page
- Add a blog to the website
Off-Page SEO, also known as off-site SEO, is search engine optimization that entails measures taken outside of one’s website or control to influence the page’s ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs). It entails enhancing search engine and user perceptions of a site’s relevance and reliability. Link-building variables such as anchor text and referring domains are primarily used. However, there are a variety of non-link-related elements at play.
Off-page SEO has a significant impact on your website’s search engine position and is an important component of any company’s marketing strategy. As a result, you will want to use this powerful method of off site optimization.
Common off-page SEO elements to focus on include:
- Mind both the quantity and quality of a site’s backlinks
- Analyze your competitors’ backlink profiles
- Create a link-building strategy
- Cooperate with websites by sharing relevant content within the niche
- Join niche forums and answer questions
- Encourage users to write reviews about product or service
- Use images, videos, and documents to promote your website
Our Backlink Strategy
Backlinks’ quality is determined by the domain and page on which they were placed. As a result, we carefully select the link location to maximize SEO effectiveness.
- Link Relevancy. Links from relevant websites are considered better quality.
- Domain Authority. Links from high authority domains are more genuine.
Diversity of Backlinks
Backlinks of varied types help search engines trust a page. A well-balanced portfolio adds to a website’s credibility. It comprises social network connections, websites with various services, various click targets, and various anchor text.
Content (SEO Copywriting / Content Marketing)
We examine and rewrite new and existing content to increase a website’s keyword relevancy and thus its search engine ranking. It comprises website content, blogs, and guest pieces written by our SEO copywriters with years of experience.
Readable SEO Content
A website’s content should be focused on the visitors intent. To improve user experience and search rankings, we provide original, high-quality content optimized for users and search engines.
Our content marketing strategy strictly follows key guidelines:
- User-centred content. Content meant for users can improve user retention on websites.
- Readability for All Levels. Reduced word difficulty helps more users to understand your business.
Overview of Our Package
Mediaforce is a full-service digital marketing agency. Our knowledge and approach will be a useful asset whether you’re looking for a turnkey managed digital marketing plan, an impartial audit, or services targeted to a short-term campaign.
Below you’ll find a list of main features included in our monthly SEO services:
- In-depth Site Analysis
- Content Duplicacy Check
- Initial Backlinks Analysis
- Google Penalty Check
- Mobile Usability Check
- Competition Analysis
- Keyword research
- On-page optimization
- Title & Meta Tags Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Internal Link Structuring
- Schema Markup
- Image & Hyperlink Optimization
- Blog Content writing
- Local Citations / Directories
- Google Business Profile & Bing Local
- Blog Commenting
- Social Bookmarking
- Backlinks Per Month (48+)
- SEO Data Studio Report
- SEO Performance Overview Report
- SEO Activity Overview
- SEO SOP
Discover How We Can Help Get You Better Google Rankings
Speak to one of our digital marketing experts.BOOK YOUR FREE 30-MINUTE STRATEGY SESSION