Job Type: Full-time
You will serve as the primary lead on the development of implementation documentation for client / internal developers, detailing page code requirements and data layer details, to support stated business analysis needs. You will perform quality assurance tests and apply best-in-class practices to determine the validity of data flowing from implemented tags on client’s analytics implementation.
- Develop Website and experience
- Install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics or Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Site tag implementation, custom rules development and leverage data layer elements for analysis through best-in class Tag Management Solution platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten, Signal, and others.
- Assist with tracking and improving the results of clients marketing campaigns
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients in solving their Web analytics platform technical needs.
- Manage the building, reporting and analysis of A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience with web personalization
- Partner with multiple business units within the client’s organization as well as outside the company to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the client management and core website decision makers.
- Conduct platform training and knowledge sharing in web analytics / wordpress and enterprise grade CMS (Adobe Experience Manager) for clients and the project team
- Serve as primary technical lead to internal dev team and as well as client developers, be able to lead client discussions and ensure alignment on project with both the client team and internally.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification OR Adobe Certified Expert
- Minimum 1 years on-the-job experience implementing web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with web development (mainly with WordPress)
- Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Experience with at least one Tag Management Solution such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, Signal, or Tealium
- Experience with Bigquery
- Experience with SQL-based queries (PHP, MySQL or other), flat-file handling through programmatic code, and ETL tools
- Experience using Google or Adobe API’s to insert and extract data
- Experience with analysis and visualization platforms such as Tableau, Qlikview, etc
- Comfortable presenting findings and providing training on Web CMS and Analytics tool usage
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient with tag auditing tools such as Fiddler, Charles, ObservePoint, WASP
- Experience with dashboard platforms such as Klipfolio, Tableau, or Domo
- Experience with iOS and Android SDKs for mobile platform analytics deployment
- REST API
- Social Media Platform APIs
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Experience with iOS and Android app development
- Team leadership / technical skills mentoring / management experience
- Experience with D3
- Experience with AI and Tensor Flow
- Basic PhotoshopMarketo
As a developer on our team you will:
- Contribute to project work: setting up new sites in WordPress and Drupal 7, 8
- Set up multi-site WordPress builds
- Customize WordPress to support specific functionality
- Modify plugins for WordPress
- Install/configuring modules
- Set permissions
- Create menus, blocks, taxonomies, fields, and views
Working At Mediaforce
Office Life: A casual environment that supports flexible/hybrid (home-office) schedules. Staff are encouraged to work in whatever way helps optimize project/product delivery.
Compensation & Benefits
TBD (Commensurate with experience)
How to Apply
We look forward to meeting you and discovering why you’ll fit in perfectly! Please send your resume (in PDF format) and three current professional references to [email protected] We will review applications as they are received. Please include samples of your work.