Business Development Representative
Mediaforce is looking for a knowledgeable salesperson with proven industry experience. The right candidate will be comfortable working with our existing team or individually. They will be expected to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and increasing repeat business & customer retention sales by effectively selling Mediaforce’s services. Previous experience working with a website design/digital marketing company is an asset. They will also have a strong proficiency in written and spoken English as this position will also involve direct contact with our clients. French and other languages are considered an asset but not required.
- Developing a thorough, commercial understanding of all products and services provided by Mediaforce.
- Assisting in the lead qualification processes applied to inbound / outbound inquiries and requests.
- Helping to respond to proposal requests, preparing sales materials and collateral, and generating client contracts.
- Providing analysis and research, including compiling prospect backgrounds and performing competitive analysis.
- Ensuring that the sales team has the required sales materials and support information for sales calls and RFP responses.
- Assisting in the transition of signed contracts to the post-sales support team.
- Gaining skills and experience creating solutions that solve customer problems, with research and special projects as needed.
- Maintain CRM in accurate state and up to-date and use CRM to facilitate sales / purchases
- 1+ years of sales or marketing experience
- Experience in digital media, web analytics or search marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, English
- Unerring attention to detail and highly-organized
- Excellent admin skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Google Business Apps
- High energy personality with a positive and proactive work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and manage a diverse and complex work-load
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in meeting deadlines
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services.
Apply Now - Business Development Representative