HOW EFFECTIVE IS GOOGLE ADS PPC ADVERTISING AS A SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING TOOL?
Any small businesses, medical clinic, construction company, retail outlet or service business can quickly introduce their goods and services to anybody, anywhere, at any moment, thanks to the google ads platform. However, with an increasing number of companies operating online, there is a lot of competition, making it more challenging to grow or earn more profit. As a result, business owners need to partner with established, credible digital marketing agencies like MEDIAFORCE.
Businesses must have an online presence to thrive. Search engine marketing, or SEM, assists them in accomplishing this. SEM is a method of increasing a website’s or eCommerce storefront’s popularity on search engine result pages SERP. Pay per click (PPC) is a successful search engine marketing tool in which an advertiser pays the host when a user clicks on its advertising and is forwarded to its website. It is a powerful marketing strategy that allows for a boost in traffic to gain more customers and generate sales.
The pay-per-click marketing model increases the visibility of online businesses on the internet. Cost per click, or CPC, is another term for it. When you insert a keyword or expression associated or tied to the advertising, search engines, including pay-per-click ads, typically act as promoted pages. For instance, an online real estate broker may wish to be listed under the keyword: real estate. For a small charge, the real estate company portal will be shown as a supported connection if the term “real estate” is searched. The advertiser will only be charged when the ad is clicked.
How do you transform this internet traffic into revenue? Search engine marketing aims to generate revenue by getting people to visit your website. If your keywords are too broad, you will not draw the right customers to your website. Consequently, it is essential to understand what relevant keywords users use to score high in search engine results.
Since you are paying for each click, you must make each one count. A pay-per-click marketing campaign that generates a lot of traffic but no conversions is a wasted adspend. As a result, you must choose the appropriate key terms to be associated with your business.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING
Pay-per-click (PPC) ads can be a low-cost method of driving traffic to your website. There are advantages and disadvantages to consider.
Advantages Of Pay-Per-Click Advertising
The benefits of running PPC advertising include:
- Cost-effective – It can be a value for money when you only pay whenever a customer visits your website. You’re free to put as much or as little adspend revenue into it as you want.
- Targeted – You can target your audience based on many factors such such as geography, language, and device.
- Measurable – you can calculate the exact amount of your return on investment ROI.
- Customizable – Ads are agile. When you run PPC campaigns, you can optimise on a regular basis
- Fast – you will see your PPC efforts almost instantly. Organic search engine optimization (SEO) strategies will take months to perform.
Disadvantages Of Pay-Per-Click Advertising
PPC advertising has some drawbacks, including:
- Time investment – You can’t simply set up PPC campaigns and forget about them. To get the best results, you must devote time to optimizing and improving.
- Skills required – Setting up successful campaigns will require some practice. Many companies choose to work with a professional agency.
- Costs can quickly add up – may squander money if campaigns are not monitored and optimized to ensure a return on investment. Unlike SEO strategies, which require only time and expertise, you will need to budget for PPC campaigns.
- Clicks and visits don’t always lead to sales – When they arrive at your website, you may need to persuade them to ‘convert.’
WHY CHOOSE MEDIAFORCE DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY?
We are Google Adwords PPC Certified Experts. We get you more qualified traffic, lower your cost per click, and target prospects right when they need you. Fully Managed by a Multidisciplinary Team of Certified AdWords Thought Leaders, Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers, our team offers PPC marketing and Google AdWords marketing services to clients. If you’re in Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, and NYC, reach out to us today.
LET’S BOOK A SHORT CASUAL CONVERSATION TO SEE IF WE’RE A GOOD FIT.
We can create a strategic plan to get you where you want to be.
We take privacy seriously
At Mediaforce, we respect your privacy and value our relationship with you. Your personal information will be protected, will never be sold. Our goal is to enhance your product and service experience with us.