The best and brightest
We are a group of digital marketing experts who absolutely love what we do. we have offices in Ottawa, New York, Toronto, London and Vancouver, we have been helping our clients be successful on the web since 1996. We are a Google Partner and have won numerous awards over the years.
Client Experience Manager
Mediaforce head office, Ottawa, ON
In this role, you will be hyper-focused on ensuring that Mediaforce clients are having an amazing experience
with us and succeeding with the program they’re in.
Are you the kind of person who feels passionately that great customer communication is thoughtful, relevant and personal? Do you spend each day asking yourself, “how do I get better at what we do?”If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a passionate Client Experience Manager to join our growing Marketing team and be our voice of the customer on the front lines.
You will work as a part of the Sales/Marketing team to:
- Manage the post-sale relationship
- Closely monitor customers’ implementation success and grow Mediaforce’s sales within the accounts;
- You will build strategic relationships with prospects & clients helping identify how Mediaforce can drive
measurable improvements in their business.
- You will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
while being a thought leader across the organization. You will collaborate daily with sales, product and
other areas of the business.
What we need your help with
- Be a voice of the customer by developing deep insights about customers and competitors to help shape sales
- Lead, coach and develop overtime a small, growing team of Customer Success Managers
- Identify process improvement areas
- Help define and optimize the customer lifecycle
- Attend and participate in industry events and meet with clients within North America
- Resolving escalated external customer complaints
Working At Mediaforce
Office Life: A casual environment that supports flexible/hybrid (home-office) schedules. Staff are encouraged to work in whatever way helps optimize project/task delivery.
Compensation & Benefits
TBD (Commensurate with experience)
How to Apply
We look forward to meeting you and discovering why you’ll fit in perfectly! Please send your resume (in PDF format) and three current professional references to [email protected] We will review applications as they are received.